• University College for questions about general education requirements.
    Student Services Building 450, advising.utah.edu
  • Admissions for questions about transfer credit (upper division credit, study abroad credit).
    Student Services Building 250, admissions.utah.edu
  • Registration and Records for problems with registration, grade changes, exceptions to policy.
    Student Services Building 250, registrar.utah.edu
  • Financial Aid and Scholarships for questions about grants, loans, and scholarships.
    Student Services Building 105, financialaid.utah.edu
  • Graduation Division for questions about graduation requirements and commencement.
    Student Services Building 250, registrar.utah.edu/graduation/
  • College of Engineering Dean’s Office for petition to exception to policy.
    WEB 1602, https://www.price.utah.edu/academics
  • Career Services for career exploration, job search assistance, and internships.
    Student Service Building 350, careers.utah.edu
  • Center for Learning Abroad for information about study abroad programs.
    Union 159, learningabroad.utah.edu
  • Hinckley Institute of Politics for internship opportunities.
    OSH 253, hinckley.utah.edu
  • College of Engineering Pregnant Graduate Assistant Accommodation Policy